jeudi 18 février 2016

Game On: Real-Life Mario Kart Race At The Mall

4Game On: Real-Life Mario Kart Race At The Mall

In what I can only assume is a nod to Coconut Mall (the second course of the Flower Cup in Mario Kart Wii), a cast of characters recently took on the roles of Mario and friends….and hit up the Westfield Mall on crazy carts.   I never see things like this at the mall.  Although, I rarely go to the mall.  But, from what I remember, the only thing I ever had to dodge are the people trying to sell me hair extensions from a kiosk whilst smoking vapes.  NEVER make eye contact.   Check out this video of real-life Mario Kart…Where is mall security on their Segways? Is that not a thing anymore?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More